Consider these instead
The Weymouth Half Marathon has been postponed until March 21 2021. Here are other races in your area:
- Run Bournemouth Festival2nd Oct, Bournemouth4.5(46)
- Cardiff Half Marathon3rd Oct, Cardiff4.9(16)
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile24th Apr 2021, Southampton4.1(5)
- Burton Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k and 5k10th Oct, Litton Cheney3.2(6)
- Exeter’s Great West Run10th Oct, Exeter4.9(2)
- The Clinic Maer 10km & Half Marathon17th Oct, Exmouth
Weymouth Half Marathon route
The course will take you through the heart of Weymouth taking in the stunning views of the Jurassic coastline and the spectator friendly town centre. It is a mostly flat course mainly on roads with a very small off-road section consisting of gravel track and grass.
There will be some road closures and also some road crossings where traffic management will be in place with a Stop/Go system to control traffic. A map of the course can be found on https://ridewithgps.com/routes/18445648
There will be 4 drinks stations on the course, manned by local people and clubs. These are based at 3.5, 6.3, 9.1 & 10.9 miles.
Please note that there is a 3 hour cut off for this event with an interim cut off at 6.9miles
Frequently Asked Questions
Weymouth Half Marathon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.