Now in its 5th Year, this popular Seaside half marathon provides runners with some outstanding scenery, history and the opportunity to set a pb on a pretty flat 13.1 mile course. Runners will complete a traffic free, fast course and take in a historical and scenic tour of Weymouths dramatic past and landscape through the town, harbour, sea front and Lodmoor Country Park.
How to enter the Weymouth Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
Weymouth Half Marathon route
The race will be run under UK Athletics rules.
There will be 4 drinks stations on the course, manned by local people and clubs. These are based at 3.5, 6.3, 9.1 & 10.9 miles.
Please note that there is a 3 hour cut off for this event with an interim cut off at 6.9miles
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Weymouth Half Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Weymouth Half Marathon reviews (6)
4.5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Bath Half Marathon15th Mar 2020, Bath
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile26th Apr 2020, Southampton
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Reading
- Weston Super Half29th Mar 2020, Weston-super-Mare
- Beyond Thorney Trail Fest10th Sep 2020, Thorney
- New Forest Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k & 5k13th Sep 2020, Brockenhurst