- . 100 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Weymouth Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
Weymouth Half Marathon route
***This event has been rescheduled from September 2020. All entries from 2020 have been automatically transferred to this date***
The course will take you through the heart of Weymouth taking in the stunning views of the Jurassic coastline and the spectator friendly town centre. It is a mostly flat course mainly on roads with a very small off-road section consisting of gravel track and grass.
There will be some road closures and also some road crossings where traffic management will be in place with a Stop/Go system to control traffic. A map of the course can be found on https://ridewithgps.com/routes/18445648
There will be 4 drinks stations on the course, manned by local people and clubs. These are based at 3.5, 6.3, 9.1 & 10.9 miles.
Please note that there is a 3 hour cut off for this event with an interim cut off at 6.9miles
Frequently Asked Questions
Weymouth Half Marathon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
You may also like
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile24th Apr 2021, Southampton4.1(5)
- Burton Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k and 5k9th Oct 2021, Litton Cheney3.2(6)
- Rocket Race Orbiter4th Jun 2021, Tollard Royal
- Jurassic Trail East Meets West23rd Apr 2021, Bridport4.4(6)
- Weston Super Half28th Mar 2021, Weston-super-Mare5(3)
- Bridport FREEDOM Marathon, Half Marathon, and 10km28th Mar 2021, Bridport
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.