Entry system for this years Whistle Stop Tour of Wirral is now open. Following on from the success of the previous Tours, this event is bound to sell out quickly and entries are limited to the first 300.
How to enter the Whistle Stop Tour of Wirral
- Run 26mi
Whistle Stop Tour of Wirral route
ARROWE PARK 5 MILER
The first leg of the Tour will be an off road race over 5 miles.
The start / finish location will be Arrowe Park on the football field side of the park behind Arrowe Park Hospital.
THURSTASTON COUNTRY PARK
The second leg will be an 8 mile race using parts of the Wirral Way, the beach between Thurstaston / Heswall, the Dales Trail paths and the challenging incline of Oldfield Road.
WIRRAL HALF MARATHON
START / FINISH AT COASTAL DRIVE
The final stage of the Whistle Stop Tour will be the Wirral Half Marathon which starts and finishes at Coastal Drive in New Brighton.
Whistle Stop Tour of Wirral weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Whistle Stop Tour of Wirral reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Whistle Stop Tour of Wirral?
You may also like
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Liverpool 5k & 10k MoRun15th Nov, Liverpool4.9(6)
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)
- Ironman UK3rd Jul 2021, Bolton4.3(5)
- Clwydian Midweek Series - Moel Plas YW24th Nov, Denbigh
- The Jones Crisps Anglesey Half Marathon & 10K7th Mar 2021, Bangor4.7(14)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.