Entry system for this years Whistle Stop Tour of Wirral is now open. Following on from the success of the previous Tours, this event is bound to sell out quickly and entries are limited to the first 300.
How to enter the Whistle Stop Tour of Wirral
- Run 26mi
Whistle Stop Tour of Wirral route
ARROWE PARK 5 MILER
The first leg of the Tour will be an off road race over 5 miles.
The start / finish location will be Arrowe Park on the football field side of the park behind Arrowe Park Hospital.
THURSTASTON COUNTRY PARK
The second leg will be an 8 mile race using parts of the Wirral Way, the beach between Thurstaston / Heswall, the Dales Trail paths and the challenging incline of Oldfield Road.
WIRRAL HALF MARATHON
START / FINISH AT COASTAL DRIVE
The final stage of the Whistle Stop Tour will be the Wirral Half Marathon which starts and finishes at Coastal Drive in New Brighton.
Whistle Stop Tour of Wirral weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Whistle Stop Tour of Wirral reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Whistle Stop Tour of Wirral?
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March1st Mar 2020, Tarporley
- The Jones Crisps Anglesey Half Marathon & 10K1st Mar 2020, Bangor
- Ironman UK12th Jul 2020, Bolton
- Denbighshire 5k, 10k & Kids 1 Mile8th Mar 2020, Denbigh
- The Hawarden Estate Winter Trails15th Dec, Hawarden