Welcome to the website of the Whitstable 10K Road Race, a uniquely popular running race held on the north Kent coast each May.
The 2019 race will be held at 11am on the 6th May Bank Holiday Monday at The Waterfront Club. The course starts from Tankerton Slopes and goes out to Hampton Pier at Herne Bay. The terrain is mainly flat, with the second half of the race being along the promenade by the beach huts, and the course should produce some fast running times.
We would like to thank The Waterfront Club for letting us use their facilities as the race headquarters. The course is certified as accurate by UK Athletics and is mainly flat and fast, starting from Tankerton slopes and going out eastwards via Swalecliffe to Hampton Pier at the Western End of Herne Bay. Runners then turn back along the promenade and finish close to the race headquarters at the Waterfront Club.
How to enter the Whitstable 10k
- Run 10km
Whitstable 10k weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Whitstable 10k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Whitstable 10k?
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
- Whitstable & Herne Bay 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun8th Nov, Herne Bay5(1)
- Folkestone Coastal 10K29th May 2021, Folkestone5(1)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend11th Sep 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
- The Hadleigh Legacy 10k24th Jan 2021, Hadleigh4.9(65)
- The 11th Romney Marsh 10K15th Nov, New Romney4.6(3)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.