How to enter the Whitstable & Herne Bay 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun
- Run 10kmBooked 3 times this week
- Run 5km
- Run 1.5km
Whitstable & Herne Bay 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun routes
Run along the sea front from Hampton Pier at this stunning Whitstable MoRun. The route begins on grass but is otherwise entirely on roads/hard surface. There are some narrow sections, but the course is suitable for buggy runners. There will be marshals and kilometre signs throughout the route. Please make sure to stay on the left in order to let other runners and members of the public past.
- 5k: 1 Lap
- 10K: 2 Laps
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Whitstable & Herne Bay 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Fix Events are ranked #49 in the UK out of 536 organizers
Whitstable & Herne Bay 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Whitstable & Herne Bay 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun?
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London4.6(192)
- Run Whitstable & Herne Bay Summer 5k and 10k5th Jul 2020, Herne Bay
- Run Whitstable & Herne Bay Spring 5k and 10k22nd Mar 2020, Herne Bay
- Colchester Stampede 10K17th May 2020, Colchester
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton4.3(127)
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K17th Nov, London4.4(22)