How to enter the Whitworth Trail Marathon
- Run 50km
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.8mi
Whitworth Trail Marathon routes
The Whitworth Trail Marathon offering a half, full, or ultra marathon is set to be an epic day of trail running. With a fully marked course, runners can focus on running their best race and enjoying the hidden treasures of the area that the course takes you by.
All three courses will be run on multi-terrain. The routes feature some thigh-burning climbs along natural tracks and trails, with rewarding views at the top that will further take your breath away.
It's the perfect event to get outside and explore the Whitworth countryside in the beautiful British Summer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Whitworth Trail Marathon weather forecast
Meet the organizer
Whitworth Trail Marathon reviews (4)
4.4 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Mizuno Endure24 – Leeds3rd Jul, Wetherby4.9(166)
- White Rose Ultra6th Nov, Huddersfield4.5(2)
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run14th Aug, Thurstaston4.7(1)
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Ultra Peak District17th Jul, Bakewell
- Peak District Challenge17th Sep, Hathersage5(2)
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge11th Nov, Heath Charnock5(4)