The WTM really brings something new and fresh to trail running. The route showcases some of the areas hidden treasures, and will take you to locations new. Routes all fully marked for an easy days trail running without the need for to much thought!
How to enter the Whitworth Trail Marathon
- Run 50km
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.8mi
Whitworth Trail Marathon routes
Multi-terrain course, with hills, one or two big hills! Sections of natural tracks and trails, with some fantastic views! the last two or three miles is a lovely long down hill or was it up hill... These are tracks and trails, British summer, we cant tell you what shoes to wear but play attention to the weather.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Whitworth Trail Marathon weather forecast
Possible light rain in the evening and overnight.
Whitworth Trail Marathon reviews (4)
4.4 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- Mizuno Endure24 – Leeds4th Jul 2020, Wetherby
- White Rose Ultra2nd Nov, Marsden
- The Oldham Way – Red Rose Ultra18th Apr 2020, Delph4.8(9)
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge13th Nov, Heath Charnock
- Kirkstall Abbey Trail Running Festival16th Nov, Leeds4.7(21)
- The Drop – Christmas Special27th Dec, Huddersfield