How to enter the Wickham 20 Mile & 10k
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 20miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 10km
Wickham 20 Mile & 10k routes
The run will start in Kingsmead which is a short walk from the Forestry Commission car park at Upperford Copse.
The course takes runners through the undulating country lanes to the north of the village of Wickham, through the Meon Valley.
The course is a 10km lap so those looking to complete the 20M race will complete 3 laps.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place?See our Help Center
Wickham 20 Mile & 10k weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Wickham 20 Mile & 10k reviews (2)
3.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile26th Apr, Southampton4.1(5)
- Great South Run17th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr, Reading4.6(4)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr, Brighton4.7(34)
- BHF Health-on-Line Bournemouth Bay Run5th Apr, Pier Approach
- Surrey Half Marathon8th Mar, Woking4.6(56)