Join us for another Wimbledon Common Half Marathon! Starting at 9.30am, this picturesque course takes you running through the stunning grounds of Wimbledon Common to cover the Half Marathon distance. Each mile is accurately marked out with sign posts and we have plenty of helpers to keep you on track and to encourage you on your way to the finish.
How to enter the RunThrough Wimbledon Common Half Marathon – August
- Run 21.097km
RunThrough Wimbledon Common Half Marathon – August route
We will have a lead bike and marshals all around the course as well as mile signs and arrows. The course is two big laps of the outskirts and inside the park. Please be aware that there will be spectators and members of the public using the park; be aware of walkers, dogs and cyclists.
Please familiarise yourself with it before you start, there is a mixture of trail paths, well trodden pathway, and grass. The first 1.5 miles of the loop are rather hilly, flat for around 3.5 miles and then downhill for the final 1.5 miles. The course itself has a few long stretches where there may be lots of pedestrians and by then the race will have spread out, all you need to do is run straight, if you have to turn anywhere there WILL be signage and tape or/and marshals.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- Will there be secure cycle parking?Hi there! You will be able to leave your bike with the marshalls and they will look after it while you're out running :)
- When will the race numbers be posted out please?Hi there! More information about where to collect your number will be sent to you closer to the event! Keep an eye on your emails in the coming week. :)
- Is there a cut off time for runners to finish by?Hi there! The race begins at 9:30am and the event finishes at 1pm! So 3hrs 30mins to complete the course! :)
- When will I get my race pack?Hi there! You can collect your pack on race day! I would advise to turn up an hour to 45 mins before your race time, to avoid queues! :)
- When is the deadline for signing up to race?Tickets are available to the 31st July! :)
RunThrough Wimbledon Common Half Marathon – August weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #10 in the UK out of 530 organizers
RunThrough Wimbledon Common Half Marathon – August reviews (4)
4.8 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Hackney Half Marathon17th May 2020, London4.2(28)
- London Landmarks Half Marathon29th Mar 2020, London4.7(55)
- The Vitality Big Half1st Mar 2020, London4.2(59)
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Reading4.5(30)
- Quicksilver Hampton Court Half Marathon23rd Feb 2020, Thames Ditton4.4(211)
- Surrey Half Marathon8th Mar 2020, Woking4.5(301)