How to enter the Wimbledon Common Half Marathon – August
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 21.097kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Wimbledon Common Half Marathon – August route
This is a mixed terrain race across a variety of dirt tracks, grass, and well-used pathways. Although the course is relatively hilly, it flattens out toward the middle and the last stretch is downhill.
This is a lapped race, with runners completing it twice. The park will remain open to the public and runners must be aware of pedestrians throughout.
The course will have marshals at all major turnings during the route and distances will be clearly marked.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Wimbledon Common Half Marathon – August weather forecast
Meet the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #13 in the UK out of 378 organizers
Wimbledon Common Half Marathon – August reviews (4)
4.8 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Hackney Half Marathon17th May, London4.6(48)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Royal Parks Half Marathon11th Oct, London4.6(23)
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle5th Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- Windsor Half Marathon27th Sep, Windsor4.1(7)
- Wimbledon Common Half Marathon – June14th Jun, London4.3(2)