How to enter the Winchester Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 1mi
Winchester Half Marathon routes
Start: On the High Street outside the Guildhall in Winchester centre
This is a scenic route through the surrounding countryside, and passes historic sites such as St Catherine's Hill, Winchester Cathedral, and King Alfred the Great's Monument.
Heading through the Romsey Road and Sparsholt Road you will head out into the wonderful countryside of Winchester. You will then snake your way back to the Guildhall for a spectacular Finish.
Winchester Half Marathon weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Winchester Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Winchester Half Marathon?
You may also like
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile24th Apr 2021, Southampton4.1(5)
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - September26th Sep, Chichester5(2)
- Run Bournemouth Festival2nd Oct, Bournemouth4.5(46)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - December6th Dec, Chichester4(1)
- Newbury Racecourse 5K, 10K and Half Marathon19th Sep, Newbury
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.