How to enter the Winchester Half Marathon
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 13.1miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 1mi
Winchester Half Marathon routes
Start: On the High Street outside the Guildhall in Winchester centre
This is a scenic route through the surrounding countryside, and passes historic sites such as St Catherine's Hill, Winchester Cathedral, and King Alfred the Great's Monument.
Heading through the Romsey Road and Sparsholt Road you will head out into the wonderful countryside of Winchester. You will then snake your way back to the Guildhall for a spectacular Finish.
Questions & answers
Winchester Half Marathon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Winchester Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Winchester Half Marathon?
You may also like
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile24th Apr 2021, Southampton4.1(5)
- Nationwide Building Society New Swindon Half Marathon19th Sep, Swindon3.7(1)
- New Forest Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k & 5k12th Sep, Brockenhurst4.8(5)
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - September26th Sep, Chichester5(2)
- Andover Trail Marathon5th Sep, Enham Alamein5(1)