How to enter the Winchester Half Marathon
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 13.1miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 1mi
Winchester Half Marathon routes
Start: On the High Street outside the Guildhall in Winchester centre
This is a scenic route through the surrounding countryside, and passes historic sites such as St Catherine's Hill, Winchester Cathedral, and King Alfred the Great's Monument.
Heading through the Romsey Road and Sparsholt Road you will head out into the wonderful countryside of Winchester. You will then snake your way back to the Guildhall for a spectacular Finish.
Questions & answers
Winchester Half Marathon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Winchester Half Marathon reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
Good for beginners
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Winchester Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Reading
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile26th Apr 2020, Southampton
- Farnborough Winter Half Marathon & 5k Fun Run26th Jan 2020, Farnborough
- Bath Half Marathon15th Mar 2020, Bath
- Windsor Half Marathon27th Sep 2020, Windsor
- BHF Health-on-Line Bournemouth Bay Run5th Apr 2020, Pier Approach