A fast and flat course on the coastal front of Lytham, starting at Fairhaven Lake. A two minute silence will be observed before the start of the race for Remembrance Sunday.
10kStart Time: 11:05am
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Windmill 10K weather forecast
Rain in the evening and overnight.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Windmill 10K reviews (3)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Blackpool Music Run17th Oct, Blackpool4.3(7)
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Liverpool 5k & 10k MoRun15th Nov, Liverpool4.9(6)
- Manchester 5k & 10k, MoRun14th Nov, Prestwich4.2(7)
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November1st Nov, Manchester4.3(6)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.