Due to demand & following the hugely successful Royal Windsor Half Marathon River Trail Run, we are excited to announce the NEW Windsor 10K River Trail Run taking place this October.
We are able to put on this event in an iconic setting which takes runners past the historical sites of Windsor, Boveney Lock, Bray, Dorney, Maidenhead and Eton, finishing with Windsor Castle in front of you!
This event promises to be a memorable experience with breath taking views and a friendly atmosphere.Why not make a weekend of it with family and friends and stay in Windsor and visit the local attractions.
How to enter the Windsor 10K River Trail Run
- Run 10km
Windsor 10K River Trail Run route
Mainly run along river trail paths, the course incorporates many of the key landmarks that have made Royal Berkshire and its surrounding area so famous. It is an absolute must for anyone looking for a break from the pavement grind and a change of scenery.
10kStart Time: 9:00am
Frequently Asked Questions
Windsor 10K River Trail Run weather forecast
Light rain in the morning.
Meet the organizer
Other events from this organizer
Windsor 10K River Trail Run reviews
4.7 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
Good for beginners
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London
- Thorpe & Egham 10k & Half Marathon2nd Feb 2020, Egham
- Windsor Women's 10k26th Sep 2020, Windsor
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep 2020, London
- Run Dorney Lake: Half Marathon, 10K, 5K - February23rd Feb 2020, Dorney
- Royal Windsor Half Marathon & 10k River Trail Run17th May 2020, Windsor