- . 263 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Windsor Autumn Duathlon & Lake Runs
- Duathlon: Run 2.5km, Bike 10km, Run 2.5km
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
- Duathlon: Run 10km, Bike 40km, Run 5km
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 15km
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Windsor Autumn Duathlon & Lake Runs routes
The Windsor Autumn Duathlon & Lake Runs is open to all levels and welcomes both novice and experienced athletes, with three distances from Super Sprint, Sprint & Standard.
Dorney Lake is the perfect venue for Duathlon Events - it's a 100% accurate course and 100% traffic free. A fast and fun race.
The event location is one of the most iconic 2012 London Olympic Games venues, which hosted the rowing and canoe disciplines.The run routes are laps around the famous rowing lake. The course is fast and flat and takes place on tarmac paths and closed roads. This is a perfect course for first time runners or those looking to get a PB
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Windsor Autumn Duathlon & Lake Runs reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Windsor Autumn Duathlon & Lake Runs?
You may also like
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle3rd Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- Dorney Lake Run & Multisport Weekender3rd Sep, Dorney3.7(8)
- Windsor & Eton Spring Duathlon & Lake Runs13th Mar, Windsor3.9(14)
- The Marlow Classic22nd May, Marlow4(14)
- Thames Valley Spring Duathlon & Lake Runs16th Apr, Windsor3.4(2)
- The Fugitive3rd Jul, Marlow4.3(4)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.