Take on the fast and flat course around the iconic Olympic venue - Dorney Lake. An extremely friendly and well-organised event which has a great buzz and atmosphere. The perfect event for all runner's abilities and there is no better course in the UK than this to try and smash that PB.
How to enter the Dorney Lake Autumn Duathlon & Run
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 15km
- Duathlon: Run 2.5km, Bike 12km, Run 2.5km
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
- Duathlon: Run 10km, Bike 40km, Run 5km
Dorney Lake Autumn Duathlon & Run routes
First Run Course
- The run will start next to the Main Registration Marquee and will be an out and back course measuring 2.5km.
- The Super Sprint Duathlon run will be 1 out and back lap, the Sprint Duathlon run will be 2 out and back laps and the Olympic Duathlon run will be 4 out and back laps.
- Once completed, competitors will proceed into the RUN IN entrance of the transition area.
- The course consists of approx. 5km laps up and down the side of the famous lake.
- Super Sprint Duathlon will complete 2 laps, the Sprint Duathlon will complete 4 laps and the Standard Duathlon will complete 8 laps.
- Please note that it is the competitors responsibility to count the number of laps they have ridden.
Final Run Course
- The final run course is once again an out and back loop equal to 2.5km.
- The Super Sprint distance will be 1 lap and the Sprint & the Olympic distances will be 2 laps.
- The 5km, 10km, 15km & half marathon courses are laps around the famous rowing lake.
- The course is fast and flat and takes place on tarmac paths and closed roads.
- This is a perfect course for first time runners or those looking to get a PB
Frequently Asked Questions
At what time does the Windsor Autumn Half Marathon start?
The Windsor Autumn Half Marathon starts at 10:45am. Competitors should arrive from 9:00am.
Is the Windsor Autumn Half Marathon family-friendly?
Yes. The traffic free setting and easy car-parking makes it easy for spectating family members to move around and create a friendly atmosphere, or family members can sign up for the shorter-distance races. For safety purposes, dogs and prams should not be brought onto the course at any time.
Can you sign up for the Windsor Autumn Half Marathon on the day?
Yes. You can sign up on the day, but any entries received on the day or in the two-week build-up will incur a £5 fine.
Have a question? Get answers from our team.
Dorney Lake Autumn Duathlon & Run weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
High chance of rain
Light breeze possible, up to 7mph
Meet the organizer
Offering fun, friendly, family, fast and focused events across the South. F3 Events was set up in 2006 and has been one of the leading sporting event organisers along the Thames Valley for the past 10 years. Our mission is to organise, deliver and provide first class sporting events along the Thames Valley to aspiring athletes from complete beginners to elites athletes.
Dorney Lake Autumn Duathlon & Run reviews
2 out of 5 stars