How to enter the Windsor Autumn Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
Windsor Autumn Half Marathon route
Terrain - Smooth tarmac roads and paths
Elevation - Flat
Traffic Free - Yes
Loops of scenic Dorney Lake - 4.5
Difficulty - Easy
Best part - Starting and Finishing by the Eton College Rowing Centre being cheered on by the spectators.
Chip timing will be in operation for accurate splits and finish times.
LICENSED & CERTIFIED
Fully licensed and certified by UK Athletics to provide 100% accurately measured courses. This means that any time you achieve on these courses can be used for any future event or championship that might require a qualification time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Windsor Autumn Half Marathon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Windsor Autumn Half Marathon reviews
2 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
Perfect for a PB
You may also like
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Reading4.5(30)
- Surrey Half Marathon8th Mar 2020, Woking4.5(301)
- Hackney Half Marathon17th May 2020, London4.2(28)
- London Landmarks Half Marathon29th Mar 2020, London4.7(55)
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun 2020, St Albans4.7(22)
- The Vitality Big Half1st Mar 2020, London4.2(59)