How to enter the Windsor & Eton 5km, 10km, 15km, Half Marathon & Duathlon
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 15kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 13mi
- Duathlon: Run 2.5km, Run 10km, Run 2.5km
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
- Duathlon: Run 10km, Bike 40km, Run 5km
Windsor & Eton 5km, 10km, 15km, Half Marathon & Duathlon routes
The course starts and ends at the impressive boathouse overlooking the lake.
Runners will set out on a pan flat 5km loop around the iconic lake. The terrain is a mixture of tarmac paths and closed, traffic free roads.
The 5km run will be 1 lap, the 10km run will be 2 Laps, the 15km run will be 3 laps and the half marathon will be 4.5 laps.
When you finish your race, competitors are required to proceed into the finish line funnel to collect your finishers medal.
As one of the flattest courses in the UK, this is a great chance to record a PB.
These races are ideal for those looking to take part in their first duathlon event and Dorney Lake is the perfect venue.
There are three options to choose from:
Super Sprint Duathlon: 2.5KM Run, 10KM Cycle, 2.5KM Run
Sprint Duathlon: 5KM Run, 20KM Cycle, 5KM Run
Standard Duathlon: 10KM Run, 40KM Cycle, 5KM run
Frequently Asked Questions
Windsor & Eton 5km, 10km, 15km, Half Marathon & Duathlon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Windsor & Eton 5km, 10km, 15km, Half Marathon & Duathlon reviews (5)
3.9 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Reading
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun 2020, St Albans
- The Vitality Big Half1st Mar 2020, London
- Farnborough Winter Half Marathon & 5k Fun Run26th Jan 2020, Farnborough
- Surrey Half Marathon8th Mar 2020, Woking
- Maidenhead Half Marathon & Fun Run - September6th Sep 2020, Maidenhead