- . 290 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Windsor & Eton Autumn Classic Duathlon & Lake Runs
- Duathlon: Run 10km, Bike 40km, Run 5km
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
- Duathlon: Run 2.5km, Bike 10km, Run 2.5km
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 15km
- Run 13.1mi
Windsor & Eton Autumn Classic Duathlon & Lake Runs routes
First Run Course
- The run will start next to the Main Registration Marquee and will be an out and back course measuring 2.5km.
- The Super Sprint Duathlon run will be 1 out and back lap, the Sprint Duathlon run will be 2 out and back laps and the Standard Duathlon run will be 4 out and back laps.
- Once completed, competitors will proceed into the RUN IN entrance of the transition area.
- The course consists of approx. 5km laps up and down the side of the famous lake.
- Super Sprint Duathlon will complete 2 laps, the Sprint Duathlon will complete 4 laps and the Standard Duathlon will complete 8 laps.
- Please note that it is the competitors responsibility to count the number of laps they have ridden.
Final Run Course
- The final run course is once again an out and back loop equal to 2.5km.
- The Super Sprint distance will be 1 lap and the Sprint & the Standard distances will be 2 laps.
Lake Runs - 5k, 10k, 15k, and Half Marathon
- The 5km, 10km and 15km courses are laps around the famous rowing lake.
- The course is fast and flat and takes place on tarmac paths and closed roads.
- This is a perfect course for first time runners or those looking to get a PB
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Windsor & Eton Autumn Classic Duathlon & Lake Runs reviews (5)
3.9 out of 5 stars
You may also like
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.