- . 53 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Windsor & Eton Spring Duathlon & Lake Runs
- Run 15km
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 13mi
- Duathlon: Run 2.5km, Bike 10km, Run 2.5km
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
- Duathlon: Run 10km, Bike 40km, Run 5km
Windsor & Eton Spring Duathlon & Lake Runs routes
The course starts and ends at the impressive boathouse overlooking the lake.
Runners will set out on a pan flat 5km loop around the iconic lake. The terrain is a mixture of tarmac paths and closed, traffic free roads.
The 5km run will be 1 lap, the 10km run will be 2 Laps, the 15km run will be 3 laps and the half marathon will be 4.5 laps.
When you finish your race, competitors are required to proceed into the finish line funnel to collect your finishers medal.
As one of the flattest courses in the UK, this is a great chance to record a PB.
These races are ideal for those looking to take part in their first duathlon event and Dorney Lake is the perfect venue.
There are three options to choose from:
Super Sprint Duathlon: 2.5KM Run, 10KM Cycle, 2.5KM Run
Sprint Duathlon: 5KM Run, 20KM Cycle, 5KM Run
Standard Duathlon: 10KM Run, 40KM Cycle, 5KM run
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
You may also like
- Reading Half Marathon10th Apr, Reading4.6(4)
- St Albans Half Marathon12th Jun, St Albans4.7(11)
- Royal Borough of Kingston Spring Raceday28th Mar, Kingston upon Thames4.4(2)
- The Vitality Big Half24th Apr, London4.2(3)
- MK Festival of Running7th Mar, Milton Keynes3.8(3)
- Dorney Lake Run & Multisport Weekender3rd Sep, Dorney3.7(8)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.