Distances in this event
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
Windsor Marathon & Half Marathon River Trail Run routes
Mainly run along river trail paths, the course incorporates many of the key landmarks that have made Royal Berkshire and its surrounding area so famous. It is an absolute must for anyone looking for a break from the pavement grind and a change of scenery.
- 5000 participants
From the organizer
Due to demand & following the hugely successful Royal Windsor Marathon and Half Marathon River Trail Run, we are excited to announce the NEW Windsor Marathon Half Marathon River Trail Run taking place this October!
This awesome event takes place in an iconic setting. Runners will pass the historical sites of Windsor, Boveney Lock, Bray, Dorney, Maidenhead and Eton, finishing with Windsor Castle in front of you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Windsor Marathon & Half Marathon River Trail Run weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Windsor Marathon & Half Marathon River Trail Run reviews (2)
2 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- Virgin Money London Marathon26th Apr 2020, London4.8(178)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton4.3(127)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - December8th Dec, Chichester
- Thames Meander Marathon & Half – March7th Mar 2020, Kingston upon Thames4.1(18)
- Thames Meander Marathon & Half – Summer8th Aug 2020, Kingston upon Thames3.6(4)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - September22nd Sep, Chichester