First Run Course
- The run will start next to the Main Registration Marquee and will be an out and back course measuring 2.5km.
- The Super Sprint Duathlon run will be 1 out and back lap, the Sprint Duathlon run will be 2 out and back laps and the Olympic Duathlon run will be 4 out and back laps.
- Once completed, competitors will proceed into the RUN IN entrance of the transition area.
- The course consists of approx. 5km laps up and down the side of the famous lake.
- Super Sprint Duathlon will complete 2 laps, the Sprint Duathlon will complete 4 laps and the Standard Duathlon will complete 8 laps.
- Please note that it is the competitors responsibility to count the number of laps they have ridden.
Final Run Course
- The final run course is once again an out and back loop equal to 2.5km.
- The Super Sprint distance will be 1 lap and the Sprint & the Olympic distances will be 2 laps.
- The 5km, 10km, 15km & half marathon courses are laps around the famous rowing lake.
- The course is fast and flat and takes place on tarmac paths and closed roads.
- This is a perfect course for first time runners or those looking to get a PB
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Windsor Winter Duathlon & Run weather forecast
Light rain overnight.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
You may also like
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Burnham Beeches Half marathon and 10K - August8th Aug, Slough4.8(2)
- Royal Windsor Half Marathon & 10k River Trail Run3rd Oct, Windsor3.4(54)
- Run Dorney 5k, 10k & Half Marathon- August29th Aug, Windsor
- The Royal Borough of Kingston Half Marathon10th Oct, Kingston upon Thames4.4(4)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.