Race around the idyllic Dorney Lake, home of rowing and canoeing during the 2012 Olympics. This race will appeal to athletes of all skill levels, as it is pan-flat and super quick. Come for a quick-fire PB and a finisher's medal.
"Fun run, superb marshals, though for a 35 run one costa van to keep all..."
"As a beginner this course is excellent, l was nervous and anxious but the..."
"Course is pretty boring as it's 4 laps of the same course. Have not had my..."
See all reviews
How to enter the Windsor Winter Duathlon & Run
- Run 13.1mi
- Duathlon: Run 10km, Bike 40km, Run 5km
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 15km
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
- Duathlon: Run 2.5km, Bike 12km, Run 2.5km
Windsor Winter Duathlon & Run routes
First Run Course
- The run will start next to the Main Registration Marquee and will be an out and back course measuring 2.5km.
- The Super Sprint Duathlon run will be 1 out and back lap, the Sprint Duathlon run will be 2 out and back laps and the Olympic Duathlon run will be 4 out and back laps.
- Once completed, competitors will proceed into the RUN IN entrance of the transition area.
- The course consists of approx. 5km laps up and down the side of the famous lake.
- Super Sprint Duathlon will complete 2 laps, the Sprint Duathlon will complete 4 laps and the Standard Duathlon will complete 8 laps.
- Please note that it is the competitors responsibility to count the number of laps they have ridden.
Final Run Course
- The final run course is once again an out and back loop equal to 2.5km.
- The Super Sprint distance will be 1 lap and the Sprint & the Olympic distances will be 2 laps.
- The 5km, 10km, 15km & half marathon courses are laps around the famous rowing lake.
- The course is fast and flat and takes place on tarmac paths and closed roads.
- This is a perfect course for first time runners or those looking to get a PB
Windsor Winter Duathlon & Run weather forecast
40% chance of rain
Moderate breeze possible, up to 17mph
Meet the organizer
Offering fun, friendly, family, fast and focused events across the South. F3 Events was set up in 2006 and has been one of the leading sporting event organisers along the Thames Valley for the past 10 years. Our mission is to organise, deliver and provide first class sporting events along the Thames Valley to aspiring athletes from complete beginners to elites athletes.