Take part in this spectacular 10k in the park surrounding Windsor Castle. Great for runners of all abilities, the course starts and finishes on the long walk, offering superb views of the Castle. Come to support a good cause or to see the famous deer in the park.
"Very well organised, the first two kilometres was harder than I expected so not..."
"Best 10k I’ve ever done and I’ve done loads! My second year doing this and will..."
"This is well organised event and everyone is very friendly and supportive. This..."
See all reviews
How to enter the Windsor Women's 10k
- Run 10km
Windsor Women's 10k route
- The course starts and finishes along the Long Walk in the shadows of Windsor Castle
- The course is undulating and runners will pass through some of the most beautiful countryside in the South East.
- Some highlights along the course include the Royal Lodge (Residence of the Queen Mother), The Royal School and the Statue of Queen Elizabeth II erected in celebration of her Golden Jubilee.
- The finish is mostly downhill and runners will be treated to sweeping views of the Castle and the city.
View map and route info
10KStart Time: 10:00am
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
What would you like to know about this event?
Windsor Women's 10k weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
High chance of rain
Light breeze possible, up to 7mph
Windsor Women's 10k reviews (3)
4.9 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London4.6(192)
- Thorpe & Egham 10k & Half Marathon2nd Feb 2020, Egham4.5(80)
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K17th Nov, London4.4(22)
- Weybridge 10k14th Jun 2020, Shepperton4.8(4)
- London Santa Run- Victoria Park8th Dec, London4.4(4)
- Royal Windsor Half Marathon & 10k River Trail Run17th May 2020, Windsor