How to enter the Wineathlon – Cambridge
- Run 6.5mi
Wineathlon – Cambridge route
THE COURSE -The Wineathlon is an easy trail run/walks for beginners right through to seasoned athletes, the concept is simple; Cross the start line, follow the well marked off road routes to the first feed station, have some wine then away you go again following the route to the next station, then onto the finish.
- A flat trail run/walk
CUT-OFF TIME -
3 hours after this the finish line will have disappeared!
The athlons all have a water/feed station every 2 miles or less, stocked with plenty of water and nibbles etc, and then Wine at the WineAthlon.
The marshal's will be helping you throughout the whole route.
Photos, all the athlons have professional photographers who's photos of you on race day, will be available free to download within a few hours of your finish, these will not be the usual finish line photos!
6.5 MileStart Time: 11:00am
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Wineathlon – Cambridge weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Wineathlon – Cambridge reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
Good for beginners
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Wineathlon – Cambridge?
You may also like
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun 2020, St Albans4.7(22)
- The Vitality Big Half1st Mar 2020, London4.2(59)
- St Neots Half Marathon17th Nov, Eynesbury4.6(11)
- Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend3rd May 2020, Milton Keynes
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Reading4.5(30)
- MK Half Marathon & Festival of Running15th Mar 2020, Milton Keynes