The Wings for Life World Run is a truly unique and global race for both runners and wheelchair participants. Instead of a finish line, competitors race side by side to keep ahead of the virtual Catcher Car. Now in it’s fith year, on May 6, 2018 Wings for Life World Run participants in United Kingdom can also run together in Cambridge. Meet up with your friends, download the Wings for Life World Run App and join all the other people running until the virtual Catcher Car catches you of course. The race starts at exactly . The virtual Catcher Car takes off 30 minutes after the start at 15km/h and steadily increases its speed until the last athletes have been caught. 100% of all donations and the entry fees go directly into spinal cord research projects.
How to enter the Wings for Life World Run – Cambridge App Run
- Run 4km
Wings for Life World Run – Cambridge App Run weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Wings for Life World Run – Cambridge App Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Wings for Life World Run – Cambridge App Run?
You may also like
- St Neots Half Marathon15th Nov, Eynesbury4.3(5)
- RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – October17th Oct, Bedford5(1)
- Milton Keynes 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun22nd Nov, Milton Keynes4.7(3)
- Ipswich 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun7th Nov, Ipswich
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- Northampton Half Marathon & Size 625th Sep 2021, Northampton
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.