The Wings for Life World Run is a truly unique and global race for both runners and wheelchair participants. Instead of a finish line, competitors race side by side to keep ahead of the virtual Catcher Car. Now in it’s fith year, on May 6, 2018 Wings for Life World Run participants in United Kingdom can also run together in Cambridge. Meet up with your friends, download the Wings for Life World Run App and join all the other people running until the virtual Catcher Car catches you of course. The race starts at exactly . The virtual Catcher Car takes off 30 minutes after the start at 15km/h and steadily increases its speed until the last athletes have been caught. 100% of all donations and the entry fees go directly into spinal cord research projects.
How to enter the Wings for Life World Run – Cambridge App Run
- Run 4km
Wings for Life World Run – Cambridge App Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Wings for Life World Run – Cambridge App Run?
You may also like
- MK Festival of Running7th Mar, Milton Keynes3.8(3)
- St Albans Half Marathon12th Jun, St Albans4.7(11)
- Running GP Bedford Autodrome - March28th Mar, Bedford4.9(2)
- Running GP Bedford Autodrome - July24th Jul, Bedford
- Rightmove Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend30th Apr, Milton Keynes
- The Vitality Big Half24th Apr, London4.2(3)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.