The run will begin at the Musette cafe in the quaint English village of Aldbury.
From there the route will head out on a 5 mile loop into the stunning Chiltern hills before finishing back at the cafe.
During the route, a local UKA coach will aid you with advice and tips about effective trail running.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Winter 10k Build Up Series- February weather forecast
Light rain in the morning and overnight.
Run The Wild are ranked #39 in the UK out of 241 organizers
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Winter 10k Build Up Series- February reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Winter 10k Build Up Series- February?
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- The Wendover Woods Autumn Festival of Running21st Nov, Aylesbury4.7(13)
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon26th Sep, Woodstock
- Thames Path Challenge11th Sep, London5(1)
- Milton Keynes 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun22nd Nov, Milton Keynes4.7(3)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.