Run to the Castle will take runners and walkers from the coastal village of Aberdyfi up the beautiful coastal path, taking in the seafront at Tywyn, the village of Fairbourne, the famous Fairborne bridge, Barmouth, to the castle town of Harlech which is approx 40/42 miles away.
For those of you looking to take on smaller distances we will also be offering a marathon distance where you run from Aberdyfi to Barmouth. For those of you returning to the Castle – Belt Buckles will be awarded instead of the traditional medal.
How to enter the Winter Run to The Castle – December
- Run 64km
- Run 26.2mi
Winter Run to The Castle – December weather forecast
Rain and dangerously windy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Winter Run to The Castle – December reviews
3.3 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K15th May 2021, Naseby
- White Rose Ultra6th Nov, Huddersfield4.5(2)
- Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race23rd Oct, Oxford4.1(21)
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge11th Nov, Heath Charnock5(4)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.