Run to the Castle will take runners and walkers from the coastal village of Aberdyfi up the beautiful coastal path, taking in the seafront at Tywyn, the village of Fairbourne, the famous Fairborne bridge, Barmouth, to the castle town of Harlech which is approx 40/42 miles away.
For those of you looking to take on smaller distances we will also be offering a marathon distance where you run from Aberdyfi to Barmouth. For those of you returning to the Castle – Belt Buckles will be awarded instead of the traditional medal.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Winter Run to The Castle – December weather forecast
Rain and dangerously windy throughout the day.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Winter Run to The Castle – December reviews
3.3 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run14th Aug, Thurstaston4.7(1)
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia9th Oct, Caernarfon5(19)
- Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon19th Sep, Prestatyn
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- Peak District Challenge17th Sep, Hathersage5(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.