Run to the Castle will take runners and walkers from the coastal village of Aberdyfi up the beautiful coastal path, taking in the seafront at Tywyn, the village of Fairbourne, the famous Fairborne bridge, Barmouth, to the castle town of Harlech which is approx 40/42 miles away.
For those of you looking to take on smaller distances we will also be offering a marathon distance where you run from Aberdyfi to Barmouth. For those of you returning to the Castle Belt Buckles will be awarded instead of the traditional medal.
How to enter the Winter Run to The Castle – December
- Run 64km
- Run 26.2mi
Winter Run to The Castle – December weather forecast
Light rain and dangerously windy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Winter Run to The Castle – December reviews
3.3 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon12th Jul, Caernarfon
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia16th May, Caernarfon
- Pen Llyn Ultra4th Jul, Pwllheli
- Gregynog Wales 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra Road Race11th Apr, Tregynon
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run15th Aug, Thurstaston
- Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon26th Apr, Prestatyn