Run to the Castle will take runners and walkers from the coastal village of Aberdyfi up the beautiful coastal path, taking in the seafront at Tywyn, the village of Fairbourne, the famous Fairborne bridge, Barmouth, to the castle town of Harlech which is approx 40/42 miles away.
For those of you looking to take on smaller distances we will also be offering a marathon distance where you run from Aberdyfi to Barmouth. For those of you returning to the Castle Belt Buckles will be awarded instead of the traditional medal.
How to enter the Winter Run to The Castle – December
- Run 64km
- Run 26.2mi
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Winter Run to The Castle – December weather forecast
Light rain and dangerously windy throughout the day.
Winter Run to The Castle – December reviews
3.3 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Blade Runner Ultra Marathon Series – Winter4th Jan 2020, Brecon
- The Beacons Ultra16th Nov, Brecon4.8(34)
- Snowdonia Slate Trail Challenge28th Sep, Bangor
- Race to the Tower18th Jul 2020, Whiteshill
- Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon26th Apr 2020, Prestatyn
- Chester Ultra29th Feb 2020, Waverton4.9(15)