A race for road runners over 3 miles (well, actually 2.85 miles or 4.6 km), but with a couple of differences from most races:
It’s a handicap race - the slowest runners start first. The first time you enter you will be consulted about your expected time for 3 miles/5 kilometres.
When we get it right - more often than not - you all come belting up the finishing straight in close order.
It’s held every month - since June 1988 - with no plans to stop.
It’s absolutely prizeless ! You get no medals, no goody bags - just glory (and sweat) - except for a "Frequent Flyer" medal to every runner (16 so far) who finishes more than 100 runs - including 3 who have completed 200 runs.
How to enter the Woking 3 Miles Monthly Handicap – November
- Run 3mi
Woking 3 Miles Monthly Handicap – November weather forecast
Rain starting in the afternoon.
Woking 3 Miles Monthly Handicap – November reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Woking 3 Miles Monthly Handicap – November?
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- RunThrough Beat Box Hill 5k & 10k19th Jun, Tadworth
- Porsche Brooklands Colour Me Krazy 5k4th Sep, Shepperton4.6(46)
- Fun Colour Rush Reading22nd Aug, Reading
- Great South Run16th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
- Dorney Lake Autumn Duathlon & Run4th Sep, Dorney2(8)