A race for road runners over 3 miles (well, actually 2.85 miles or 4.6 km), but with a couple of differences from most races:
Its a handicap race - the slowest runners start first. The first time you enter you will be consulted about your expected time for 3 miles/5 kilometres.
When we get it right - more often than not - you all come belting up the finishing straight in close order.
Its held every month - since June 1988 - with no plans to stop.
Its absolutely prizeless ! You get no medals, no goody bags - just glory (and sweat) - except for a "Frequent Flyer" medal to every runner (16 so far) who finishes more than 100 runs - including 3 who have completed 200 runs.
How to enter the Woking 3 Miles Monthly Handicap – November
- Run 3mi
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Woking 3 Miles Monthly Handicap – November weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Woking 3 Miles Monthly Handicap – November reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Woking 3 Miles Monthly Handicap – November?
You may also like
- Surrey Half Marathon8th Mar 2020, Woking4.5(301)
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun 2020, St Albans4.7(22)
- RunThrough Beat Box Hill 5k & 10k20th Jun 2020, Tadworth
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - December8th Dec, Chichester
- Spartan Race – Twickenham23rd Nov, Twickenham
- London Santa Run- Victoria Park8th Dec, London4.4(4)