Whatever the weather at Dinton Pastures, there is always something new to see and we always have a back-up plan up our sleeves if the paths are flooded; rain doesn't stop play!! Open to all abilities.
Every time we have an event at Dinton Pastures we see it in a different light, see new animals and hear new sounds there is never a dull moment at this gorgeous Country Park and there is an amazing cafe onsite too!
How to enter the Wokingham 10K & 5K
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Wokingham 10K & 5K routes
The route is all off-road on a gravel path around the lakes. Depending on the how much rain/snow we have between now and Sunday will determine how muddy the course will be!All 5km/10km runners will start together. There is a water station for the 10km runners just after the half-way point. 5km runners run 1 lap, 10km runners run 2 laps. Clearly-marked route with plenty of marshals.
9.30am start and still compulsory fun!
Wokingham 10K & 5K weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Wokingham 10K & 5K reviews (2)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London
- Thorpe & Egham 10k & Half Marathon2nd Feb 2020, Egham
- Windsor Women's 10k26th Sep 2020, Windsor
- Reading 10K10th May 2020, Reading
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep 2020, London
- Run Dorney Lake: Half Marathon, 10K, 5K - February23rd Feb 2020, Dorney