Consider these instead
The Woodley 10K & 2.5K has been postponed until 25/10/2020. Here are other races in your area:
- ASICS London 10K4th Jul, London4.8(39)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K5th Sep, London4.6(19)
- Dinton Pastures 5km & 10km Summer Series - June10th Jun, Reading5(2)
- Hell-Fire Half and 10K11th Jul, High Wycombe4.8(11)
- Dorney Lake Autumn Duathlon & Run4th Sep, Dorney2(8)
Woodley 10K & 2.5K routes
The 10KM course starts and finishes at the Memorial Recreation Ground and will take place on public roads. The route will be well marshalled and all traffic will be managed at key junctions.
After the 3KM mark athletes will run on pavements until Mays Lane, where the road is closed to traffic.
There will be two water stations on the course, one of which is at 5KM, the halfway point.
This event supports the fantastic work of the Mayor of Woodley Town Council's Charity, Prostate Cancer UK.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Woodley 10K & 2.5K weather forecast
Rain in the morning.
Meet the organizer
Barnes Fitness are ranked #62 in the UK out of 343 organizers
Woodley 10K & 2.5K reviews (4)
3.9 out of 5 stars