Wooler Trail Marathon is set in the heart of Northumberland National Park and includes many splendid uninterrupted views to the far horizon and many undulations along the way. The race starts in Wooler before heading towards some of the best views in the country, if not the world. The race is split across two days so why not come up for the whole weekend. The Sunday after the race is party night in Wooler!
This is a challenging Trail Marathon with just over 6000 feet of ascent, but the views available are well worth the effort. The half marathon route also offer a challenging run with some of the same great views. All the routes will be marked with tape and signs.
How to enter the Wooler Trail Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
Wooler Trail Marathon route
MarathonStart Time: 12:00am
Wooler Trail Marathon weather forecast
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Wooler Trail Marathon reviews (5)
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Ambleside
- Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - February6th Feb 2021, Hamster, Redford
- The Yorkshire Marathon17th Oct, York4.6(33)
- Manchester Marathon10th Apr 2021, Stretford4.5(20)
- Strathclyde Loch Marathon, Half & Fun Run22nd Nov, Bellshill4.4(3)
- Ladybower Trail Marathon11th Jun 2021, Hope Valley5(3)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.