How to enter the Worcester City Run - Half Marathon & 10K
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 22.1kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 3km
- Run 1mi
- Run 10kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 10km
Worcester City Run - Half Marathon & 10K routes
Traffic Free, Picturesque Course through the heart of Worcester . The Worcester viaduct provides the fantastic backdrop for the start and finish. The course take's you along public roads, but they will all be closed/segregated to traffic for the duration of the race.
The courses have been designed to be fast and as flat as possible, this will make it great for those wanting to post a fast time and also for those first timers too!
Your race will be chip timed. The timing chip will give you an accurate start and finish time, so there’s no rush to be first over the start line when the gun goes!
AVERAGE COURSE TIMES
10k: 30 minutes – 1 hour 40 minutes
Half Marathon: 70 minutes – 3½ hours
Frequently Asked Questions
Worcester City Run - Half Marathon & 10K reviews (3)
You may also like
- Cheltenham Half Marathon & 10k4th Sep, Cheltenham5(3)
- Coventry Festival of Running21st Mar, Coventry4.3(1)
- Cheltenham Running Festival - June12th Jun, Cheltenham
- Great Birmingham Run9th Oct, Birmingham4.6(7)
- Tewkesbury Half Marathon15th May, Tewkesbury4.7(8)
- Kenilworth Half Marathon11th Sep, Kenilworth4.7(3)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.