How to enter the Worcester City Run - Half Marathon & 10K
- Run 22.1km
- Run 3km
- Run 1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 10km
Worcester City Run - Half Marathon & 10K routes
Traffic Free, Picturesque Course through the heart of Worcester . The Worcester viaduct provides the fantastic backdrop for the start and finish. The course take's you along public roads, but they will all be closed/segregated to traffic for the duration of the race.
The courses have been designed to be fast and as flat as possible, this will make it great for those wanting to post a fast time and also for those first timers too!
CHIP TIMEDYour race will be chip timed. The timing chip will give you an accurate start and finish time, so there’s no rush to be first over the start line when the gun goes!
AVERAGE COURSE TIMES
10k: 30 minutes – 1 hour 40 minutes
Half Marathon: 70 minutes – 3½ hours
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Worcester City Run - Half Marathon & 10K weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Worcester City Run - Half Marathon & 10K reviews (3)
4.8 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Great Birmingham Run10th Oct, Birmingham4.6(7)
- Cheltenham Half Marathon19th Sep, Cheltenham5(3)
- Leamington Spa Half Marathon4th Jul, Leamington Spa4.5(56)
- Nationwide Building Society New Swindon Half Marathon19th Sep, Swindon3.7(1)
- Cardiff Half Marathon3rd Oct, Cardiff4.9(16)
- Cheltenham Running Festival - June6th Jun, Cheltenham