How to enter the Worcester City Run - Half Marathon & 10K
- Run 22.1km
- Run 3km
- Run 1mi
- Run 10km
Worcester City Run - Half Marathon & 10K routes
Traffic Free, Picturesque Course through the heart of Worcester . The Worcester viaduct provides the fantastic backdrop for the start and finish. The course take's you along public roads, but they will all be closed/segregated to traffic for the duration of the race.
The courses have been designed to be fast and as flat as possible, this will make it great for those wanting to post a fast time and also for those first timers too!
CHIP TIMEDYour race will be chip timed. The timing chip will give you an accurate start and finish time, so there’s no rush to be first over the start line when the gun goes!
AVERAGE COURSE TIMES
10k: 30 minutes – 1 hour 40 minutes
Half Marathon: 70 minutes – 3½ hours
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- I’m coming from Stourbridge and prefer to arrive by train. At present, the earliest train doesn’t arrive until 10.00. Will there be earlier trains running on the day?Hi there! I've had a look at all public transport and non will get you there in time! I can only suggest to hitch a ride of another attendee! :)
- Can a stroller be used in the 10k event?Hi there! Unfortunately, for safety reasons strollers cannot be used in the races.
- Is there a cut off time for runners to finish the 10K?Hi there. Thanks for getting in touch. There are not cut-off times for runners to finish the 10k!! :)
- I’ve entered the Half but is it possible to change to 10k? If so how do I organise this? ThanksHi there. For the next couple of days it is possible to change from the Half Marathon to the 10k. If you could please ping customer support an email that would be great and they will be able to sort this out for you - [email protected]! :)
- Is it ok to wear headphones at this event?Hi there. This event has closed roads and therefore it is okay to wear headphones! :)Hi there. I apologise as I forgot to mention that this event run's in alignment with UK athletics and there are rules on the use of headphones, that they are not recommended. You will need to be able to hear instructions from marshals.
- Hello. I I have signed up to the Worcester half marathon, but I have not received a running pack, nor can I find a confirmation email? I have paid the fee of £35, which I paid on 28/06/19 and came out of my account on 01/07/19, and is listed on my statement as paid to 'letsdothis race en'. How do I obtain my race pack? Thanks for your help
Worcester City Run - Half Marathon & 10K weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Worcester City Run - Half Marathon & 10K reviews (2)
4.7 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
Perfect for a PB
You may also like
- The Wigley Group Warwick Half Marathon1st Mar 2020, Warwick
- Cheltenham Running Festival - June7th Jun 2020, Cheltenham
- Tewkesbury Half Marathon10th May 2020, Tewkesbury4.4(9)
- Birmingham Running Festival - February22nd Feb 2020, Sutton Coldfield
- Leamington Spa Half Marathon5th Jul 2020, Leamington Spa4.3(23)
- Bath Half Marathon15th Mar 2020, Bath4.3(36)