The eighth year of the Worcester Full and Half Marathon promises to be the biggest and best yet! Based at the Six Ways Rugby Stadium (home of the Worcester Warriors), the Worcester Full and Half Marathon offers excellent views of rural Worcester! We look forward to seeing you there!
How to enter the Worcester half and full marathon
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 26.2miCharity Entries
- Run 26.2mi
Worcester half and full marathon routes
The Full Marathon runners follow the same course as the Half Marathon until they enter the village of Oddingley for the second time; they then carry on straight through the village and start the second lap. They then follow the same course again except just before they get to the village of Himbleton there is a right turn past Huddington entering a loop that brings them back to the far side of Himbleton rejoining the original Half Marathon Course. They then repeat the route along Hay Lane, through Spernal Green and back to Oddingley before retracing their original steps past the Pear Tree Hotel and following the Half Marathoners along the canal towpath to your
finish on the Worcester Warriors Site.
Worcester half and full marathon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Worcester half and full marathon reviews (3)
4 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Race to the Tower18th Jul, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend3rd May, Milton Keynes
- Stroud Trail Event3rd May, Stroud4.5(2)
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K16th May, Naseby
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile21st Jun, Southampton4.1(5)
- Virgin Money London Marathon26th Apr, London4.9(48)