A two lap undulating road run in Worden Park. Originally 'The Boxing Day 10k', the race had to be cancelled in 2009 and 2010 due to adverse weather conditions, so in 2011 it moved to its current slot in May.
How to enter the Worden Park 10K
- Run 10km
- Run 1mi
Worden Park 10K routes
Two laps around the paths of Worden Park and surrounding roads. The race is not traffic free but will be marshalled. Please obey marshals’ instructions for your own safety. You must keep to the left at all times on the roads, if you cross over you will be disqualified. The wearing of headphones is not permitted as stated in UKA rules.
Worden Park 10K weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Worden Park 10K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Worden Park 10K?
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn
- Blackpool Music Run26th Jul, Blackpool
- Run Aintree 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – February1st Feb, Liverpool
- Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half – July26th Jul, Liverpool
- The Manchester 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run2nd Feb, Manchester