A two lap undulating road run in Worden Park. Originally 'The Boxing Day 10k', the race had to be cancelled in 2009 and 2010 due to adverse weather conditions, so in 2011 it moved to its current slot in May.
Two laps around the paths of Worden Park and surrounding roads. The race is not traffic free but will be marshalled. Please obey marshals’ instructions for your own safety. You must keep to the left at all times on the roads, if you cross over you will be disqualified. The wearing of headphones is not permitted as stated in UKA rules.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Worden Park 10K weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Worden Park 10K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Worden Park 10K?
You may also like
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)
- Blackpool Music Run17th Oct, Blackpool4.3(7)
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Liverpool 5k & 10k MoRun15th Nov, Liverpool4.9(6)
- Manchester 5k & 10k, MoRun14th Nov, Prestwich4.2(7)
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November1st Nov, Manchester4.3(6)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.