Taking place on Saturday the 1st of December 2018 – the 30th World AIDS Day anniversary – the World AIDS Day Red Run is a 10K or 5K charity run through leafy Victoria Park, East London to support 32 essential HIV charities across the UK!
How to enter the World AIDS Day Red Run
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
World AIDS Day Red Run weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
World AIDS Day Red Run reviews (4)
4.2 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- ASICS London 10K5th Jul, London4.8(39)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London4.6(4)
- London Lightning 5k & 10k Run - Olympic Park11th Oct, London4.7(10)
- Olympic Park 5K & 10K - May23rd May, London
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – July18th Jul, London
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September19th Sep, London