The Bog Triathlon first ran in 2005, following a demand for more dirty fun around our famous Waen Rhydd Bog. The event - the most unusual in the Triathlon calendar - starts with an 8 mile run followed by a single length of the 60 yard peat bog trench and then a 12 mile mountain bike ride.
How to enter the World Bogsnorkelling Triathlon
- Triathlon: Run 3mi, Swim 0.034mi, Bike 6mi
- Triathlon: Run 8mi, Swim 0.034mi, Bike 12mi
World Bogsnorkelling Triathlon weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
World Bogsnorkelling Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was World Bogsnorkelling Triathlon?
You may also like
- The London Triathlon8th Aug, London4.5(157)
- Cardiff Triathlon27th Jun 2021, Cardiff5(1)
- Ironman Wales6th Sep, Wales4.9(4)
- The Snowman Triathlon1st Aug, Betws-y-Coed4.7(1)
- Blenheim Palace Triathlon30th May, Blenheim Palace Grounds4.8(18)
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events26th Sep, Llanberis5(1)