The Bog Triathlon first ran in 2005, following a demand for more dirty fun around our famous Waen Rhydd Bog. The event - the most unusual in the Triathlon calendar - starts with an 8 mile run followed by a single length of the 60 yard peat bog trench and then a 12 mile mountain bike ride.
How to enter the World Bogsnorkelling Triathlon
- Triathlon: Run 3mi, Swim 0.034mi, Bike 6mi
- Triathlon: Run 8mi, Swim 0.034mi, Bike 12mi
World Bogsnorkelling Triathlon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
World Bogsnorkelling Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was World Bogsnorkelling Triathlon?
You may also like
- Cardiff Triathlon26th Jun 2021, Cardiff5(1)
- Mumbles Triathlon2nd Oct, Mayals
- Harlech Triathlon & Duathlon17th Apr 2021, Harlech4.7(1)
- Robinsons Abersoch Triathlon2nd Oct, Abersoch
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events25th Sep, Llanberis5(1)
- Stratford Triathlon3rd Oct, Stratford-upon-Avon4.5(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.