The Worms Head 10k Takes Place In One Of The Most Stunning Locations In The World.
The tough but incredibly scenic multi-terrain run is based in Rhosilli which has been named the best beach in the UK, the third best in Europe - and the ninth best in the world!! Running out towards the Worms head then turning back towards Llangennith, climbing to the top of Rhosilli Down creates a 10k route that will be truly memorable as well as a real test of fitness.
With the stunning backdrop and a pub at hand, the Worms Head 10k is perfect for supporters and families.
With limited capacity now is the time to sign up to what will become one of the UKs most iconic runs.
How to enter the Worms Head 10k
- Run 10km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Worms Head 10k weather forecast
Rain in the morning and overnight.
Worms Head 10k reviews (7)
4.2 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Swansea 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun10th Nov, Sketty
- Cardiff 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun9th Nov, Cardiff4.3(5)
- The Cardiff 5k & 10k Winter Warmer Run2nd Feb 2020, Cardiff4.7(7)
- Ras Dewi Sant (Coast Path Marathon/Half Marathon/10k)29th Feb 2020, St Davids
- Simplyhealth Great Bristol 10K3rd May 2020, Bristol4.6(17)
- Bristol 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun10th Nov, Bristol4.5(4)