Starting and finishing in Wrexham town centre, there’s sure to be a good crowd cheering you on your way and welcoming you over the finish line for what will be a fast course for all three races with a few ups and downs along the way, the brand new routes for 2018 showed very popular, with many achieving personal bests!
There will be drink stations 500ml bottles every 3 -4 miles approximately. On drink station 4 & 5 for the 20 mile & marathon runners there will be energy sweets, and on station 3 for the half marathon runners.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
1 question • 1 unanswered
Wrexham Marathon Festival weather forecast
Light rain in the morning.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Wrexham Marathon Festival reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Wrexham Marathon Festival?
You may also like
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Liverpool 5k & 10k MoRun15th Nov, Liverpool4.9(6)
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run14th Aug, Thurstaston4.7(1)
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)
- Loggerheads Trail 5 & 10 Mile9th Oct, Mold
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.