Starting and finishing in Wrexham town centre, theres sure to be a good crowd cheering you on your way and welcoming you over the finish line for what will be a fast course for all three races with a few ups and downs along the way, the brand new routes for 2018 showed very popular, with many achieving personal bests!
How to enter the Wrexham Marathon Festival
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 20miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 10mi
Wrexham Marathon Festival routes
There will be drink stations 500ml bottles every 3 -4 miles approximately. On drink station 4 & 5 for the 20 mile & marathon runners there will be energy sweets, and on station 3 for the half marathon runners.
Questions & answers
Wrexham Marathon Festival weather forecast
Wrexham Marathon Festival reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Wrexham Marathon Festival?
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March1st Mar, Tarporley
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run15th Aug, Thurstaston
- The Jones Crisps Anglesey Half Marathon & 10K1st Mar, Bangor
- Denbighshire 5k, 10k & Kids 1 Mile8th Mar, Denbigh