This superb and scenic 15 mile trail running race event starts and finishes at Chepstow race course with parking and race HQ onsite. The trail run crosses two countries England and Wales, two bridges over the river Wye, passes two famous landmarks Tintern Abbey and Chepstow Castle and includes the two famous trails Offas Dyke and the Wye Valley Walk Way.
How to enter the Wye Valley Trail Race
- Run 15mi
Wye Valley Trail Race route
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Wye Valley Trail Race weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Wye Valley Trail Race reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Wye Valley Trail Race?
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Bristol 10K3rd May 2020, Bristol4.6(17)
- Bath Half Marathon15th Mar 2020, Bath4.3(36)
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Reading4.5(30)
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile26th Apr 2020, Southampton4.3(38)
- Rudolph's Rampage and Rudolphs Dash15th Dec, Painswick
- Beyond Thorney Trail Fest10th Sep 2020, Thorney