The X-Trail 10K kicks off the Tour of Tameside, taking in two superb country parks and a variety of running terrain to test all runners. Daisy Nook and Park Bridge Country Parks provide some breath-taking running landscape for an exhilarating run!
How to enter the Tour of Tameside - X-Trail 10K
- Run 10km
Tour of Tameside - X-Trail 10K route
From here you will be taken to the start of the race to take on a 10K route which firstly runs through Park Bridge Country Park, which includes a steep gradient hill to test your stamina and then a long flat straight disused railway, before heading under Ashton Road to take on the second section in Daisy Nook Country Park.
Throughout the 10K route, you will run on a variety of terrain including tarmac road, stone cobbles and country park wood-chip pathways, so please wear appropriate footwear and clothing.
Tour of Tameside - X-Trail 10K weather forecast
Light rain throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Tour of Tameside - X-Trail 10K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Tour of Tameside - X-Trail 10K?
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester
- The Manchester 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run2nd Feb, Manchester
- Wakefield Hospice 10k29th Mar, Wakefield
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn
- Run Heaton 5K, 10K & Half Marathon – January26th Jan, Manchester
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half - August2nd Aug, Manchester