Held in June, July and August all with a prompt 7:30pm start at the Yateley Centre, this can only be the annual Yateley Road Race Series.
With it gaining popularity it earned the sobriquet of "Best Mid-Week Series" from Runners World.
The races commence and finish on the fields adjacent to Yateley Comprehensive School in School Lane, Yateley, Hampshire GU46 6NW. A fun run consisting of 1.5K around the school fields began. The race grew in popularity and now many of the earlier runners have gone on to represent their counties and even country
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Yateley 10k – June weather forecast
Rain throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Yateley 10k – June reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Yateley 10k – June?
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend16th Apr 2021, Brighton
- Royal Windsor Half Marathon & 10k River Trail Run3rd Oct, Windsor3.4(54)
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K5th Sep, London4.6(19)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.