How far is the race?
You decide! The 3.3-mile off-road loop means your race can be just over 5k or even over 60k. You decide how many laps you're going to do on the day within the 6-hour time limit. If you're looking to cover a marathon distance, you'll need to complete 8 laps (26.4 miles) and a half marathon will be 4 laps (13.2 miles).
How to enter the Yeti Challenge
- Run 6h
Yeti Challenge route
The course is lumpy and has a few areas with ups and downs on grassy surfaces. If there has been lots of rain, these areas will be muddy. There are large periods on flat tarmac as well, making this a very runnable course.
6 Hour ChallengeStart Time: 9:00am
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Yeti Challenge weather forecast
Rain in the morning and afternoon.
Meet the organizer
Big Bear Events are ranked #8 in the UK out of 328 organizers
You may also like
- Northampton Half Marathon & Size 626th Sep, Northampton
- Leamington Spa Half Marathon4th Jul, Leamington Spa4.5(56)
- RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – October17th Oct, Bedford5(1)
- MK Autumn Run2nd Oct, Milton Keynes
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon26th Sep, Woodstock
- The UK Emergency Services Games28th Aug, Milton Keynes