How far is the race?
You decide! The 3.3-mile off-road loop means your race can be just over 5k or even over 60k. You decide how many laps you're going to do on the day within the 6-hour time limit. If you're looking to cover a marathon distance, you'll need to complete 8 laps (26.4 miles) and a half marathon will be 4 laps (13.2 miles).
How to enter the Yeti Challenge
- Run 6h
Yeti Challenge route
The course is lumpy and has a few areas with ups and downs on grassy surfaces. If there has been lots of rain, these areas will be muddy. There are large periods on flat tarmac as well, making this a very runnable course.
6 Hour ChallengeStart Time: 9:00am
Frequently Asked Questions
Yeti Challenge weather forecast
Light rain in the morning and afternoon.
Meet the organizer
Big Bear Events are ranked #16 in the UK out of 536 organizers
Yeti Challenge reviews (10)
5 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend3rd May 2020, Milton Keynes
- MK Half Marathon & Festival of Running15th Mar 2020, Milton Keynes
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Reading
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun 2020, St Albans
- Running Grand Prix Bedford Autodrome - March22nd Mar 2020, Bedford
- The Oundle New Year 10K & 5K12th Jan 2020, Oundle