Consider these instead
The York 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- The Doddington Place Gardens Valentines 5k & 10k14th Feb 2021, Sittingbourne
- Sheffield Santa Ho Ho Glow! Fun Run/Walk19th Dec, Sheffield3.2(2)
- Langsett 1027th Feb 2021, Stocksbridge4.8(9)
- Warrington Running Festival25th Sep 2021, Warrington
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon - May22nd May 2021, Manchester3.3(1)
- Run Heaton 5K, 10K & Half Marathon – January24th Jan 2021, Manchester4(10)
York 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun routes
This event has been changed to a virtual challenge due to increased restrictions from the government and your MoRun venue. You may not be able to physically come together but you can still run for each other, you can still run as one as MoRunners throughout the month of November, you can still dress up and grow a Mo (or paint one on!) and still continue to support Movember.
The York MoRun takes place at the iconic location of York Racecourse. The course is flat and on a path, so normal running shoes are suitable. Off road running buggies are allowed, but the course is not suitable for wheelchairs. Please note that there are 2 road crossing on the route, so you must take good care.
- 5k: 1 Lap
- 10K: 2 Laps
Frequently Asked Questions
York 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Other events from this organizer
York 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun reviews
4 out of 5 stars
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.