See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
There are mysterious sounds and sightings being reported around Sheffield. It’s up to you and only you to save yourself from the figures lurking in the shadows. We predict that the zombies will attack Sheffield on Saturday 25th May 2019, so it’s up to you to gather your troops and take on the zombies. The undead will be lurking in the shadows of the trees for an estimated 5km. Are you ready to run for your life…?
How to enter the Zombie Apocalypse Sunset Screamer
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Zombie Apocalypse Sunset Screamer routes
Each runner will be equipped with a utility life belt which contains three life tags.
The zombies throughout the course will be aiming to steal your life tags and you’ll have to be nimble and quick to make it past the infected hordes.
If you lose all three don’t worry… the virus is slow to take effect and you should have time to complete the race. You will still be infected, but our decontamination team will do their best to reverse the effects at the finish line.
1. Zombies will only ever take one life tag at a time
2. There will be no intentional physical contact between Zombies and Runners
3. Zombies will never intentionally obstruct you
Run on your own, as a pair or in a team. Totally traffic-free, fast and flat route. No time limits, no age restrictions, no pressure – just LOADS of fun. Come and join us!
Full route details will be emailed out one week before the event, but the race will start & finish on the path behind the Meadowhall Travelodge (within a short walking distance of Meadowhall). Fast, flat & beautiful course with huge PB potential.
Zombie Apocalypse Sunset Screamer weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Zombie Apocalypse Sunset Screamer reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Sheffield Santa Ho Ho Glow! Fun Run/Walk19th Dec, Sheffield3.2(2)
- Langsett 1027th Feb 2021, Stocksbridge4.8(9)
- Wakefield Hospice 10k21st Mar 2021, Wakefield4.8(25)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run5th Dec, Nottingham3.7(9)
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.