Nearby 10k RunsSee all
- Burnham Beeches Half marathon and 10K - August8AUG
Burnham Beeches Half marathon and 10K - AugustRunning ‧ Slough13.1 mi • 6.2 mi£18 – £26(2)
- Kempton Park 5K, 10K & Half Marathon7AUG
Kempton Park 5K, 10K & Half MarathonRunning ‧ Sunbury-on-Thames13.1 mi • 6.2 mi • 3.1 mi£20 – £26
- Wickham Wine Runs8AUG
Wickham Wine RunsRunning ‧ Wickham6.2 mi • 3.1 mi£12 – £18
- RunThrough Tatton 10K – August8AUG
RunThrough Tatton 10K – August10k ‧ Knutsford6.2 mi£20(1)
- London Summer 10K8AUG
London Summer 10K10k ‧ London6.2 mi • 2.0 mi • 0.5 mi£3 – £20(35)
- Draycote Water August - 10K & Half Marathon8AUG
Draycote Water August - 10K & Half MarathonRunning ‧ Rugby13.1 mi • 6.2 mi(1)
- The Secret Gin Run 10K - Walk-run & Steady pace (10-12mins/mile)7AUG
The Secret Gin Run 10K - Walk-run & Steady pace (10-12mins/mile)10k ‧ London6.2 mi£29
- The Secret Gin Run 10K - Speedy (sub 10mins/mile) & Steady (10-12mins/mile)8AUG
The Secret Gin Run 10K - Speedy (sub 10mins/mile) & Steady (10-12mins/mile)10k ‧ London6.2 mi
- Thames Meander Virtual Event - 5km, 10km, 5mile, 10mile, Half Marathon & Marathon7AUG
Thames Meander Virtual Event - 5km, 10km, 5mile, 10mile, Half Marathon & MarathonRunning ‧ London26.2 mi • 13.1 mi • 10.0 mi • 6.2 mi • 5.0 mi • 3.1 mi£17 – £39
- The London Summer Virtual 10k7AUG
The London Summer Virtual 10k10k ‧ London6.2 mi£15 – £19.50
- Sublime TWENTY4 - 24 hour race7AUG
Sublime TWENTY4 - 24 hour raceRunning ‧ Peterborough6.2 mi • 3.1 mi • 0.6 mi
- Thetford Virtual 10k7AUG
Thetford Virtual 10k10k ‧6.2 mi£12
Can't find an event?
Let us know the name and we'll add it as fast as possible.
We're talking Usain Bolt fast.
About 10k events in the UK
10km (or 6.2 miles) is a hugely popular distance with runners of all levels. 10k races are perfect either as a challenging starter event for beginners or as practice for longer distances. Event organisers will often give you a choice between 5k and 10k routes, so when you're ready to take that step up, you can. Much like for 5k events, some large 'running festivals' such as the Edinburgh Marathon Festival and Bournemouth Marathon Festival also host 10k races, with big crowds to cheer you on to the finish line.
Frequently Asked Questions
The average runner, who runs 5-10k a week, could expect to finish in around 1 hour.