Nearby 10k RunsSee all
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18SEP
Brighton Marathon WeekendMulti-Sport ‧ Brighton31.1 mi • 26.2 mi • 6.2 mi • 1.0 mi(34)
- Warrington Running Festival19SEP
Warrington Running FestivalRunning ‧ Warrington13.1 mi • 6.2 mi • 3.1 mi • 0.6 mi
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September18SEP
Olympic Park 5k & 10k – SeptemberRunning ‧ London6.2 mi • 3.1 mi
- Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra18SEP
Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & UltraRunning ‧ Wadhurst37.5 mi • 26.2 mi • 13.1 mi • 6.2 miC-19 Plan(31)
- The Purbeck Running Festival - Ultra, Marathon, 16 Mile, 10K & 5K18SEP
The Purbeck Running Festival - Ultra, Marathon, 16 Mile, 10K & 5KRunning ‧ Swanage45.0 mi • 27.0 mi • 16.0 mi • 6.2 mi • 3.1 mi
- Sandown & Shanklin I.O.W Seafront 10k19SEP
Sandown & Shanklin I.O.W Seafront 10k10k ‧ Sandown6.2 mi(1)
- Newbury Racecourse 5K, 10K and Half Marathon19SEP
Newbury Racecourse 5K, 10K and Half MarathonRunning ‧ Newbury13.1 mi • 6.2 mi • 3.1 mi
- Dorney Lake Run BY 5k and 10k Run Challenge18SEP
Dorney Lake Run BY 5k and 10k Run ChallengeRunning ‧ Windsor6.2 mi • 3.1 miC-19 Plan
- Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half – September19SEP
Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half – SeptemberRunning ‧ Liverpool13.1 mi • 6.2 mi • 3.1 mi
- Crime & Punishment Running Tour - Steady Pace 10 - 12 minutes per mile19SEP
Crime & Punishment Running Tour - Steady Pace 10 - 12 minutes per mile10k ‧ London6.2 mi
- Hullavington Marathon19SEP
Hullavington Marathon10k ‧ Hullavington6.2 mi
- Run in the Woods19SEP
Run in the Woods10k ‧ Bourne6.2 mi • 1.9 mi
- Chislehurst Chase18SEP
Chislehurst Chase10k ‧ Chislehurst6.2 mi • 1.2 mi
- Padiham 10 K19SEP
Padiham 10 K10k ‧ Padiham6.2 mi
Can't find an event?
Let us know the name and we'll add it as fast as possible.
We're talking Usain Bolt fast.
About 10k events in the UK
10km (or 6.2 miles) is a hugely popular distance with runners of all levels. 10k races are perfect either as a challenging starter event for beginners or as practice for longer distances. Event organisers will often give you a choice between 5k and 10k routes, so when you're ready to take that step up, you can. Much like for 5k events, some large 'running festivals' such as the Edinburgh Marathon Festival and Bournemouth Marathon Festival also host 10k races, with big crowds to cheer you on to the finish line.
Frequently Asked Questions
The average runner, who runs 5-10k a week, could expect to finish in around 1 hour.