Nearby 10k RunsSee all
- Blackpool Music Run17OCT
Blackpool Music RunRunning ‧ Blackpool6.2 mi • 3.1 mi(7)
- Cheshire 10k - October17OCT
Cheshire 10k - October10k ‧ Northwich6.2 mi
- Holme Pierrepont 10k17OCT
Holme Pierrepont 10k10k ‧ Holme Pierrepont6.2 mi
- RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – October17OCT
RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – OctoberRunning ‧ Bedford26.2 mi • 20.0 mi • 16.0 mi • 13.1 mi • 6.2 mi • 3.1 mi(1)
- The Richmond Autumn Riverside 10k Run16OCT
The Richmond Autumn Riverside 10k Run10k ‧ Richmond6.2 mi(1)
- Worthing Seafront 10k17OCT
Worthing Seafront 10k10k ‧ Worthing6.2 mi(5)
- RunThrough Hyde Park 5K & 10K - October16OCT
RunThrough Hyde Park 5K & 10K - OctoberRunning ‧ London6.2 mi • 3.1 mi
- Bucks Epic Trail 10K16OCT
Bucks Epic Trail 10K10k ‧ Tring6.2 mi
- Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - October17OCT
Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - OctoberRunning ‧ Hamster, Redford13.1 mi • 6.2 mi(1)
- RUAlive Trail Run16OCT
RUAlive Trail RunRunning ‧ Haslemere6.2 mi • 3.1 mi
- THE 2 LAKES TRAIL RACES16OCT
THE 2 LAKES TRAIL RACESRunning ‧ Wales13.1 mi • 6.2 mi • 3.1 mi
- The Lucky Horseshoe Challenge - Day 217OCT
The Lucky Horseshoe Challenge - Day 2Running ‧ HorseheathC-19 Plan
- Virtual Brentford Sports FEST 202017OCT
Virtual Brentford Sports FEST 2020Running ‧ Brentford6.2 mi • 3.1 mi • 0.6 miFree – £20
- Aviemore Half Marathon & 10k17OCT
Aviemore Half Marathon & 10kRunning ‧ Glenmore13.1 mi • 6.2 mi(2)
- Inspire Trail Running Festival17OCT
Inspire Trail Running Festival10k ‧ Cefn-coed-y-cymmer6.2 mi
Can't find an event?
Let us know the name and we'll add it as fast as possible.
We're talking Usain Bolt fast.
About 10k events in the UK
10km (or 6.2 miles) is a hugely popular distance with runners of all levels. 10k races are perfect either as a challenging starter event for beginners or as practice for longer distances. Event organisers will often give you a choice between 5k and 10k routes, so when you're ready to take that step up, you can. Much like for 5k events, some large 'running festivals' such as the Edinburgh Marathon Festival and Bournemouth Marathon Festival also host 10k races, with big crowds to cheer you on to the finish line.
Frequently Asked Questions
The average runner, who runs 5-10k a week, could expect to finish in around 1 hour.