Nearby 10k RunsSee all
- ASICS London 10K4JUL
ASICS London 10K10k ‧ London6.2 mi(39)
- Running Grand Prix at Goodwood Motor Circuit- July4JUL
Running Grand Prix at Goodwood Motor Circuit- JulyRunning ‧ Chichester26.2 mi • 20.0 mi • 13.1 mi • 6.2 mi • 3.1 mi(1)
- The Drumlanrig Half Marathon, 10K & 5K4JUL
The Drumlanrig Half Marathon, 10K & 5KRunning ‧ Thornhill13.1 mi • 6.2 mi • 3.1 mi
- Run Whitstable & Herne Bay Summer 5k and 10k4JUL
Run Whitstable & Herne Bay Summer 5k and 10kRunning ‧ Herne Bay6.2 mi • 3.1 mi • 0.9 mi(4)
- FixAddiction 5k & 10k Run - Dorney Lake3JUL
FixAddiction 5k & 10k Run - Dorney LakeRunning ‧ Dorney6.2 mi • 3.1 mi
- Ocean Duo Balmy 10km4JUL
Ocean Duo Balmy 10km10k ‧ Exmouth-3.1 mi
- Regent's Park - 10K - July4JUL
Regent's Park - 10K - July10k ‧ London6.2 mi(4)
- Whiteley Village Races4JUL
Whiteley Village RacesRunning ‧ Hersham6.2 mi • 3.1 mi • 1.6 mi • 0.6 mi(2)
- QE Olympic Park 10K - July3JUL
QE Olympic Park 10K - July10k ‧ London6.2 mi(1)
- Lap Challenge Hadleigh Park3JUL
Lap Challenge Hadleigh ParkRunning ‧ Hadleigh55.9 mi • 31.1 mi • 12.4 mi • 6.2 mi
- Spring into Summer Series: Week 6 - Animal Kingdom in support of the International Rhino Foundation3JUL
Spring into Summer Series: Week 6 - Animal Kingdom in support of the International Rhino FoundationRunning ‧ London26.2 mi • 13.1 mi • 6.2 mi • 3.1 mi • 1.2 mi
- Fen Gallop4JUL
Fen Gallop10k ‧ Willingham6.2 mi • 4.0 mi
- Week Two - Gloucestershire Social Distancing Race Series3JUL
Week Two - Gloucestershire Social Distancing Race SeriesMulti-Sport ‧ England26.2 mi • 13.1 mi • 6.2 mi • 3.1 mi
Can't find an event?
Let us know the name and we'll add it as fast as possible.
We're talking Usain Bolt fast.
About 10k events in the UK
10km (or 6.2 miles) is a hugely popular distance with runners of all levels. 10k races are perfect either as a challenging starter event for beginners or as practice for longer distances. Event organisers will often give you a choice between 5k and 10k routes, so when you're ready to take that step up, you can. Much like for 5k events, some large 'running festivals' such as the Edinburgh Marathon Festival and Bournemouth Marathon Festival also host 10k races, with big crowds to cheer you on to the finish line.
Frequently Asked Questions
The average runner, who runs 5-10k a week, could expect to finish in around 1 hour.