Nearby Half MarathonsSee all
- Run Dorney Lake: Half Marathon, 10K, 5K - March21MAR2021
Run Dorney Lake: Half Marathon, 10K, 5K - MarchRunning ‧ Dorney13.0 mi • 6.2 mi • 3.1 mi
- Richmond Park Half Marathon - November10NOV
Richmond Park Half Marathon - NovemberHalf Marathon ‧ Richmond13.0 mi
- Thames Meander Marathon & Half – Summer6AUG2021
Thames Meander Marathon & Half – SummerRunning ‧ Kingston upon Thames26.2 mi • 13.1 miC-19 Plan(34)
- The PB Breaker Half & 16km2OCT2021
The PB Breaker Half & 16kmRunning ‧ Glastonbury13.1 mi • 10.0 mi£20 – £22.50C-19 Plan
- Langham Hotel Weald Challenge Trail Races12JUN2021
Langham Hotel Weald Challenge Trail RacesRunning ‧ Lewes31.1 mi • 13.1 mi£31 – £48(3)
- The Wrangler7NOV
The WranglerRunning ‧ Horseheath£33 – £35C-19 Plan
- Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - February6FEB2021
Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - FebruaryRunning ‧ Hamster, Redford26.2 mi • 13.1 mi • 6.2 mi
- Turkey Trot Challenge28NOV
Turkey Trot ChallengeRunning ‧ Horseheath£33 – £35C-19 Plan
- Superheroes Challenge29NOV
Superheroes ChallengeRunning ‧ Horseheath£33 – £35C-19 Plan
- T'was the Run before Christmas13DEC
T'was the Run before ChristmasRunning ‧ Horseheath£33 – £35C-19 Plan
- The Bedgebury Autumn Half Marathon & 10K7NOV
The Bedgebury Autumn Half Marathon & 10KRunning ‧ Goudhurst6.2 mi • 3.1 mi(6)
- Langsett Trail 1327MAR2021
Langsett Trail 13Half Marathon ‧ Stocksbridge10.1 mi(3)
- Discover Run the Wild3APR2021
Discover Run the WildHalf Marathon ‧ Tring13.1 mi£48
- Eden Project Marathon Half Marathon9OCT2021
Eden Project Marathon Half MarathonHalf Marathon ‧ Saint Austell13.1 mi
Can't find an event?
Let us know the name and we'll add it as fast as possible.
We're talking Usain Bolt fast.
About half marathons in the UK
Half marathons are the among the most popular running events in the United Kingdom. A half marathon is a running race, usually taking place on roads (rather than trails), over a distance of 13.1 miles (21.1km). There are over 500 half marathons happening in the UK every year, including the largest half marathon in the world, the Great North Run which takes place in Newcastle in September and attracts more than 57,000 runners. If you're looking to make the jump to the full 26.2 miles, check out our list of UK marathons, or if you're after something shorter or want a training race, here is our calendar of 10k runs.
Frequently Asked Questions
For something more local, there are hundreds of smaller races all over the country organised by local running clubs and race directors.