Nearby Running EventsSee all
- Farnborough Winter Half Marathon24JAN
Farnborough Winter Half MarathonHalf Marathon ‧ Farnborough13.1 miC-19 Plan
- Olympic Park 5K & 10K – January23JAN
Olympic Park 5K & 10K – JanuaryRunning ‧ London6.2 mi • 3.1 mi(7)
- Clapham Common 5k & 10k - January24JAN
Clapham Common 5k & 10k - JanuaryRunning ‧ London6.2 mi • 3.1 mi
- Run Heaton 5K, 10K & Half Marathon – January24JAN
Run Heaton 5K, 10K & Half Marathon – JanuaryRunning ‧ Manchester13.1 mi • 6.2 mi • 3.1 mi(10)
- Bromley 10K24JAN
Bromley 10K10k ‧ Bromley6.2 miC-19 Plan(1)
- The Nottingham CheckPoint Run Challenge Race 123JAN
The Nottingham CheckPoint Run Challenge Race 1Running ‧ Nottingham6.2 miC-19 Plan
- Race the Light - River Dart23JAN
Race the Light - River DartRunning ‧ Newton Abbot6.0 miC-19 Plan
- The Richmond CheckPoint Run Challenge Race 324JAN
The Richmond CheckPoint Run Challenge Race 3Running ‧ Greater LondonC-19 Plan
- The Dirt Run Irchester Country Park Forest Trail24JAN
The Dirt Run Irchester Country Park Forest TrailRunning ‧ Little Irchester12.4 mi • 9.3 mi • 6.2 mi • 3.1 mi(5)
Can't find an event?
Let us know the name and we'll add it as fast as possible.
We're talking Usain Bolt fast.
Running in the UK
The United Kingdom has a busy running calendar with the biggest and most hotly anticipated running event being the London Marathon at the end of April. Events like the Cardiff Half, Brighton Marathon and Edinburgh Marathon also draw big crowds, ranging from 10,000 to 22,000 participants. Expect to meet amazing people from all over the world, and probably get overtaken by a giant foam beer bottle.