Nearby Running EventsSee all
- Endurancelife Coastal Trail Series – Northumberland27FEB
Endurancelife Coastal Trail Series – NorthumberlandRunning ‧ Bamburgh35.2 mi • 27.2 mi • 12.9 mi • 6.5 mi
- Cattle Creep (A Little Further)28FEB
Cattle Creep (A Little Further)10 Miles ‧ Wolverton10.0 mi
- Running Tribe Series - Race 2, Course 227FEB
Running Tribe Series - Race 2, Course 2Running ‧ Chalfont Saint Peter37.3 mi • 26.2 mi • 13.1 mi • 6.2 miC-19 Plan
- Windsor Lakeside Half Marathon28FEB
Windsor Lakeside Half MarathonHalf Marathon ‧ Dorney13.1 miC-19 Plan
- Hameldown Hammer & 7EVEN28FEB
Hameldown Hammer & 7EVENRunning ‧ Widecombe in the Moor13.1 mi • 6.2 miC-19 Plan
- Leicestershire Half Marathon28FEB
Leicestershire Half MarathonHalf Marathon ‧ Prestwold13.1 mi
- Kempton Park 5k, 10k & Half Marathon - February28FEB
Kempton Park 5k, 10k & Half Marathon - FebruaryRunning ‧ Sunbury-on-Thames13.1 mi • 6.2 mi • 3.1 mi
- Dark Skies - Surrey Hills27FEB
Dark Skies - Surrey HillsRunning ‧ Dorking10.0 mi • 6.2 mi • 3.1 mi • 1.2 mi • 0.6 miC-19 Plan
- Lee Valley Velopark – February27FEB
Lee Valley Velopark – FebruaryRunning ‧ London13.1 mi • 10.0 mi • 6.2 mi • 3.1 mi • 1.0 mi
Can't find an event?
Let us know the name and we'll add it as fast as possible.
We're talking Usain Bolt fast.
Running in the UK
The United Kingdom has a busy running calendar with the biggest and most hotly anticipated running event being the London Marathon at the end of April. Events like the Cardiff Half, Brighton Marathon and Edinburgh Marathon also draw big crowds, ranging from 10,000 to 22,000 participants. Expect to meet amazing people from all over the world, and probably get overtaken by a giant foam beer bottle.