Nearby Running EventsSee all
- MK Festival of Running7MAR
MK Festival of RunningRunning ‧ Milton Keynes20.0 mi • 13.1 mi • 6.2 mi • 3.1 miC-19 Plan
- Admiral Virtual City of Newport Half Marathon7MAR
Admiral Virtual City of Newport Half MarathonHalf Marathon ‧ Newport13.1 mi£16C-19 Plan
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March 7MAR
Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- MarchRunning ‧ Little Budworth26.2 mi • 20.0 mi • 16.0 mi • 13.1 mi • 6.2 mi • 3.1 mi
- Weymouth Bay 10K7MAR
Weymouth Bay 10K10k ‧ Weymouth6.2 mi£15C-19 Plan
- The Cardiff CheckPoint Run Challenge Race 16MAR
The Cardiff CheckPoint Run Challenge Race 1Running ‧ Cardiff6.2 mi£15C-19 Plan
- The Reigate CheckPoint Run Challenge Race 17MAR
The Reigate CheckPoint Run Challenge Race 1Running ‧ Reigate6.2 mi£15C-19 Plan
- Thames Meander Marathon & Half – March6MAR
Thames Meander Marathon & Half – MarchRunning ‧ Kingston upon Thames26.2 mi • 13.1 mi
- Run Dorney 5k, 10k & Half Marathon - March7MAR
Run Dorney 5k, 10k & Half Marathon - MarchRunning ‧ Windsor13.1 mi • 6.2 mi • 3.1 mi
- The Wigley Group Warwick Half Marathon7MAR
The Wigley Group Warwick Half MarathonHalf Marathon ‧ Warwick13.1 miC-19 Plan
- RunUK Wimbledon Half Marathon7MAR
RunUK Wimbledon Half MarathonHalf Marathon ‧ London13.1 miC-19 Plan
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park 10k - Early March6MAR
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park 10k - Early March10k ‧ London6.2 miC-19 Plan
- That Good Night6MAR
That Good NightRunning ‧ Ottery Saint Mary10.0 mi • 6.2 mi • 3.1 mi • 1.2 mi • 0.6 mi
Can't find an event?
Let us know the name and we'll add it as fast as possible.
We're talking Usain Bolt fast.
Running in the UK
The United Kingdom has a busy running calendar with the biggest and most hotly anticipated running event being the London Marathon at the end of April. Events like the Cardiff Half, Brighton Marathon and Edinburgh Marathon also draw big crowds, ranging from 10,000 to 22,000 participants. Expect to meet amazing people from all over the world, and probably get overtaken by a giant foam beer bottle.