Featuring a covered bridge, scenic views, and some challenging hills, this event is a must race in Southwest, Ohio. A stop on the Ohio Triathlon Series, this unique race offers triathlons, duathlons, aquabikes (swim bike only) and aquathlons (swim run only), in distances for all ages and abilities including beginner, sprint, olympic and 1/3 iron. There is a race for all ages and abilities.
5k Runs in Ohio
There is a race for everyone at the Columbus Triathlon and Multisport festival, from beginner to ironman. Challenge yourself and celebrate your achievement afterwards at the post-race party with pizza and beer!
Join us for the 6th Annual Grand Lake Marathon.
- A Boston Qualifier Full Marathon Course
- Flat and Fast course for both half and full marathon.
- Relay Options for both Half And Full Distances.
- Circle the Lake for the Full Marathon, Point-to-point race for the Half Marathon.
- Easy Parking, Free Shuttles, Big Race feel with small-town convenience.
- Affordable Registration Costs.