You’ll get to run the beautifully scenic streets and riverside parkways of Oregon’s largest city at its flagship Portland Marathon & Half Marathon, which makes its 48th annual running this fall along an out-and-back course that’s been called the “Best Race in October” by no less than Runner’s World magazine in recent years.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Portland Marathon HALF weather forecast
Possible drizzle throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Portland Marathon HALF reviews
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Bizz Johnson Trail Races10th Oct, Susanville
- Lake Tahoe Marathon9th Oct, South Lake Tahoe
- The Santa Rosa Full/Half Marathon & 5K/10K21st Nov, Santa Rosa5(1)
- Hayden Lake Marathon17th Oct, Hayden
- Boring Marathon, Half-Boring Half Marathon, and Constantly Boring 8K Race Series13th Sep, Boring
- Pacific Northwest Marathon19th Sep, Harrisburg
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.