Cal Tri Events is pleased to announce the 2019 Newport Dunes Triathlon at the Newport Dunes Waterfront Resort, a 110-acre resort located in Newport Beach, Orange County California will return on Sunday, November 3, 2019.
How to enter the 2019 Cali Tri Events - Newport Dunes
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 20km, Run 5kmStandard Entries
- SwimRun: Swim 0.75km, Run 5kmStandard Entries
- Other: Swim 0.75km, Bike 20kmStandard Entries
- Swim 0.75kmStandard Entries
- Triathlon: Swim 15km, Bike 40km, Run 10kmStandard Entries
- Other: Swim 1.5km, Bike 40kmStandard Entries
- SwimRun: Swim 1.5km, Run 10kmStandard Entries
- Swim 1.5kmStandard Entries
2019 Cali Tri Events - Newport Dunes routes
The race begins with a rolling start swim inside the Newport Dunes Lagoon which features a mile of beach front playground typically traversed by swimmers, sailboats and pedal boats.
The Olympic distance (0.93 miles) will consist of 2 laps with the sprint distance a lightening quick 400 yards. The bike course is a scenic 8 mile circuit which includes the Mountains to the Sea Trail & Bikeway, Upper Newport Bay State Marine Conservation Area and Upper Newport Bay Nature Preserve.
The Olympic distance (24.8 miles) will consist of 3 laps with the sprint distance 8 miles. The run course is a beautiful 3.1 mile out and back. Aid stations are each mile. The Olympic distance (6.2 miles) will be 2 laps and the sprint distance will be 1 lap.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
2019 Cali Tri Events - Newport Dunes weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
2019 Cali Tri Events - Newport Dunes reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was 2019 Cali Tri Events - Newport Dunes?